Wednesday 18 February 2009

music effect

I figure out in most of my cases, musics plays an important role, although I can not play music at all..heheheheh. There are songs that kinda brings up my mood when I was down. Some has relaxing effects, or passion effects, or simply calming me down..

I post these song list here if you guys have any intention to hear it. This time, I found Jason Mraz's "details in the fabrics" the most suitable for me. Its calming, put less pressure, and encouraging in a way...



You should try though....it's nice...

my recommended songs are:
1. Jason Mraz - details in the fabric
2. Kings of Convenience - Cayman's Island
3. The Cranberries - Just My Imagination
4. Damien Rice - Blower's Daughter
5. India Arie - The Heart of The Matter
6. My Chemical Romance - Helena
7. The Killers - Mr Brightide (my best buds love this song, and we could dance and race to the max while playing this tune...hihihhihi)
8. Local song by Netral - Sorry
...............................................

what about yours? share it with me will ya?...

No comments:

Post a Comment