Tuesday 3 February 2009

one day, two gone.. (Aug 20, '08 11:31 PM)

On this date....on the same day, slightly different time...my two beloved friends left.

One of them - her name is Tata- left to pursue a higher degree (which also became the condition for her to be able to get married) somewhere there in a small city...We spent the past few months going out together with my other best friends...my gurls....hehehehehehhe. Surely will miss her alot....You know, she has this unique quality. She's independent and stylish, smart, yet foolish, she's freacherous, yet lovable..she's the kind of girl you can always count on. Without her around, there's something missing for sure. But I'm pretty much sure she'll have a great journey there, having those breathtaking-unforgetable moments of her life. She'll grow and become a better person. Huhuhuh Tataaaaaaaaa.....Can't wait to hear from you soon ....mwah mwah!!!!!!

And the other one -his name is Ribon-....also one of my best bud since...I dunno when....heheheheh. He's not that talkative, more to mischievous...but he's a sincere person. That's what I like from him. Sometimes we got bored with the routines, and try to find new things. One of the best things is when we take a long tour to Jakarta old city. I like the photographs he took...And from him I learn that photography is fun (he's definitely responsible for my ambition to have one DSLR camera..:D) . We actually never hear anything about his leaving. Not after it's confirmed, and not after he knew the exact date of his departure. I never knew why, and sometimes wonder why he wouldn't let his friends to be happy for him. Anyway, he's not going that far...still in Asia, and become a lecturer...yeiiyy!!!! Lecturer, it's very good for your future!!!!! rock on....heheheheh.

So here I am, in my hometown. I guess time flies quickly...people come and go....things changed...we all evolve....my dear best friends, wish you all the good things to survive and have a better future life while I'm feeling somewhere in between joy and sadness...amiiiiiiinnn...


No comments:

Post a Comment