Monday 25 May 2009

post MS

ughhh..

I hate this post ms. When most of the girls having the moodswing disaster at the beginning of the period, I am having it at THE END. It's weird, because in away, you knew it is just hormones. But on the other side, you just can't control it. Maybe I should try meditation, to balance my psychological being as well as the physical..D'ugh....I feel weird...laughing and the next second I could possibly cried. I burst into tears for just a touchy moment that only last for a secon or two...hormones, what are you doing other than balancing yoursel?!?!?!? keep it balanced!!! NOW!!!!!!!....

Yoga anyone?...

2 comments:

  1. ay-chan! Hihihi.. sabar yahh ayyy... emang emosional pra dan pasca MS itu gak enak.. nih kaya gue sekarang.. sakit pinggang!!!

    Ay, gue juga ikutan pindah ke blogspot nih.. soalnya di kantorku, multiply di BLOCK!!!
    emosi deh gueeeeeeeeeeeee... hehehhe.. ajarin gue donk ayyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahhaha teteup yaaaa...kita pasti berhubungan...mo lari kmana juga tu IT nge blok website, pasti kita nemuin caranya....

    ReplyDelete