Wednesday 14 July 2010

solitude.

I miss living by myself
I miss having to do the routines
I miss doing groceries
I miss choosing the cheapest products
I miss buying veggies that almost due its 'best before'
I miss cooking on my own to cut costs
I miss friendly gatherings
I miss checking promos
I miss hurrying myself into discount places
I miss early morning queing in front of NEXT on boxing day and summer
I miss putting all the stuff found in discount to my bag,
and deciding which one that I should have refund on on the day after
I miss the euphoria of finding bargain yet good quality stuffs
I miss calculating the things I want into working hours
I miss going to a lunch with bunch of girls
I miss having dinner in resto on cold winter nite
I miss sipping drinks in 'coolings'
I miss strolling high street..thinking nothing
I miss dinner at the Ichsan's
I miss what I had
Not because I dislike what I have now,
I just simply miss it...I miss UK...
It's only a year, a year that I'll never ever forget..
My Fortress of Soulitude...

No comments:

Post a Comment